Friday, March 5, 2010

Props to Gabe!!


How could I forget the very beginning of our day! Gabe, the morning meeting helper casually rolled by Ms. Worthley and said, "Hey, could I play the guitar this morning with the song?"
"Ooooo Gabe.... it's never been done.... do you want me to play with you?"
"Nah, I think I got this." And so it was... Ms. Worthley was the Robin to Gabe's Batman! Yes... Gabe grabbed that guitar and was more comfortable than Eric Carle composing The Very Hungry Caterpillar! That's right... a total natural, leading the song, the tempo, the whole fashizzle! Gabe, I could have not been prouder! You rocked it my friend, and were completely comfortable, natural, and wonderful! Never been done. Totally cool! That's why we have meetings.... building leaders in second grade... one guitar playing cool cat at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment