Friday, April 30, 2010

Chelsea's V.I.P. and One Great Work Board





Fun Friday didn't let us down! We had a great day, beginning with our new work board while reading groups worked on fluency with our readers theater scripts! I must say, this is the best class of work board workers I think I've ever seen! Thorough, hard working, independent, and cooperative. Work board is all about working together and helping other committee members, and everyone certainly rose to the occasion today. Very impressive.
Later, Chelsea treated us to her family photos, stories, and important events that all helped form who she is today! Loved the "chewing on Dad's nose" picture Chelsea! Can you say super-awesome V.I.P.?? I can... SUPER AWESOME VIP CHELSEA!! Thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment